MONEY

I think money is a medium of exchange that can be accepted in general, Having money is a good thing and a bad thing, because if you have money you can live your life well, no need to bother thinking about looking for food, do not have to worry about staying where, do not need to bother to give a good education to the family, do not need to bother to seek treatment, do not need to bother to share the same or those who need and many good things I can do. In my opinion, money in the present determines one's life, because many people who think that life without money can cause suffering. Because of that thought, many people are looking for money in various ways such as working or committing very cruel crimes in order to earn a lot of money, such as robbery, theft, corruption or robbing others of their rights without thinking. So if we all have enough money we don't need to be afraid of the suffering we will get. We will feel safe and peaceful in living in this world. If I have a lot of money, I will use my money to achieve my desires in a good way, such as using money for charity, helping others, helping the government to advance the stricken Indonesia, such as building hometowns and regions, and happy families I.
MONEY MONEY Reviewed by HI on 7:24 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.